Mobile Fall Arrester with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK carabiner
With its unique locking system, the ASAP International sets the standard in fall protection for workers at height. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. The ASAP may also be combined with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope. Equipped with an OXAN TRIACT-LOCK carabiner, it is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- Constant fall protection that arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents:
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope, without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- can be used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: the ASAP’SORBER international version or ASAP’SORBER AXESS allows uses of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- Comes with an OXAN TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking steel carabiner
- Weight: 525 g (1.16 lb) – 295 g for ASAP, and 230 g for OXAN TRIACT-LOCK Carabiner
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.15 when used with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiners, an ASAP’SORBER (international version) or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, CAPTIV positioning bars, and a RAY 12 mm rope with a sewn termination
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiners, an ASAP’SORBER (international version) or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, CAPTIV positioning bars, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope
Also see the Petzl ASAP LOCK model, part #345671
All Petzl products are available by order.
Contact our Customer Support Team at 800-235-5741 or 805-562-9120 for more information.