From Climbing Technology comes a light alloy right-hand chest ascender. Use with the Quick Up Ascender or Quick Roll Ascender for climbing up ropes.
- External profile for the opening lever makes climbing up the rope smoother and more efficient;
- Shape for the hole in the opening lever facilitates ease of use even when wearing gloves;
- Lower hole design, so that the device always stays parallel to the user;
- Patented system for unlocking the cam with only one downward movement necessary;
- Steel cam, manufactured with technology that provides resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.)
- Anti-inversion cam system;
- Working load increased to 140 kg;
- Special wear-proof hard coat anodizing, ideal for intensive and prolonged use.