What do I need to bring to class?
- The items you will need to bring with you to class are a helmet, gloves, boots and rugged, comfortable clothing. You do not need to bring any other equipment. CMC instructors will provide the equipment needed for class.
- We advise you check the weather forecast before arrival. Rain gear, sunscreen, etc. may be necessary.
- Please bring note taking materials such as a small notebook and pen or pencil. Using your phone or tablet is okay as long as it is not distracting to other students. (Note-taking materials are not required, but are recommended.)
How will I know if a class is proceeding as scheduled?
- An email will be sent 6 weeks prior to the class start date informing students the class will proceed as scheduled. If the class is being cancelled due to low enrollment, students will be notified 6 weeks prior to the class start date.
What form of transportation do you recommend we take to get between class locations?
- We recommend that you rent a car or use Uber or Lift. We don’t advise relying on public transportation being that you may be moving to a different site each day.
What is the address of the class location?
- A logistics sheet will be sent 6 weeks prior to the class start date which will include the address of the training facility. Subsequent training locations will be announced on the first day.
What hotels near the training location do you recommend?
- Links to recommended hotels are listed on the class logistics sheet that will be emailed to students 6 weeks prior to the class start date.
Do you honor the GI Bill?
- We do not honor the GI Bill or any other government discounts.
How do I make sure I am enrolled in the class?
- Once you have provided us with a completed registration form and submitted payment, you are enrolled.
- If you would like further confirmation, you can contact our School Administrator, by phone or email. Phone: (805) 456-7194 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the easiest way to enroll in a CMC School class?
- The most convenient way to register for a CMC School class is to enroll online by visiting: https://www.cmcpro.com/school/calendar/
When should I buy my airline tickets and reserve a hotel room?
- We ask that you do not make any travel arrangements until 6 weeks prior to the class start date when we confirm the class will proceed as scheduled.
- What is included in the registration price?
- The registration price includes: a CMC Certificate of Completion, CMC course manual, and a CMC T-shirt.
Are there any prerequisites I need to complete before enrolling in a CMC Rescue School class?
- The only class that requires a prerequisite is our Rope Rescue Technician III class. You must complete one of our Rope Rescue Technician I/II classes before advancing into a Rope Rescue Technician III class. There are no prerequisites required for our Rope Rescue Technician I/II, Confined Space Rescue or Trench Rescue Technician classes.
If I am on the waitlist, how will I know if a space opens up?
- You will receive an email from our School Administrator informing you a space has opened.
How do I cancel my registration in a class and request a refund?
By taking one of your classes, will I receive college credit?
- No. The CMC School is not an accredited university.
What time is class expected to end on Friday? I am in the process of making travel arrangements.
- Class starts at 8:00am and ends at 5:00pm Monday-Friday. Please plan on making your travel arrangements after 5:00pm on Friday.
Are CMC School classes IFSAC or Pro Board certified?
- No. CMC School classes are not IFSAC or Pro Board Certified.
How do I pay for my registration?
- Payment can be made by credit card when registering online. Credit card details can be entered manually or you can use your PayPal account. A PayPal account is NOT required to register. PayPal is our payment processor.
- If you would like to pay by PO and/or receive an invoice, you can select ‘Invoice’ during online registration and enter a PO number (if applicable). An invoice will be sent to the email provided.
- If you do not wish to register and pay on our website, please contact our School Administrator at (805) 456-7194 or email@example.com.