Structural Collapse Shoring
Covers NFPA 1006 Chapter 6 (Structural Collapse Rescue) Operations Level Skills.
Structural Collapse Rescue is an intensive 24-hour class that provides hands-on training and real life scenarios allowing the student to gain confidence in a building a variety of shores.
- Safety practices
- Indications of collapse
- Formations of voids
- Bbuilding weight estimates
- Shoring principles, concepts, and construction
- Stages of search and rescue
- Victim recovery and extrication
- Incident termination and debriefing.
- CMC School Certificate of Completion
- FEMA Shoring Operations Guide (SOG)
- CMC Shirt
- CMC Buff
This class is currently offered only on a contract basis. Request a contract class here.
Limited to 24 students. We emphasize hands-on instruction and encourage participation by everyone in the class.