Confined Space Rescue Technician
NFPA 1006 Chapter 7 (Confined Space Rescue) Operations and Technician Level Skills.
Confined Space Rescue Technician is an intensive 40-hour Confined Space Entry and Rescue class that provides hands-on training and real life scenarios allowing the student to gain confidence in this dangerous environment.
- Rescuer safety
- Team evaluation
- Supplied air breathing systems
- Atmospheric monitoring
- Communications systems
- Personal protective equipment
- Patient packaging and recovery
- Tripods and other artificial high anchor points
- Lock-out, tag-out
- Rope systems for confined space entry and rescue, and more.
- CMC School Certificate of Completion
- CMC Confined Space Entry and Rescue Manual
- CMC Confined Space Entry and Rescue Field Guide
- CMC Shirt
- CMC Patch
NOTE: Your spot is not guaranteed until you are contacted by the CMC School confirming your enrollment. The CMC School administrator will contact you 45 days before the start date to confirm the class will be held as scheduled. We strongly suggest that you do not make any travel arrangements before that time, as classes are subject to cancellation.
EARLY $1525 when registered and paid 45 days in advance
REGULAR $1585 when registered and paid less than 45 days in advance
Limited to 12 students. We emphasize hands-on instruction and encourage participation by everyone in the class. Classes fill early, so register soon.