Trench Rescue Technician
Covers NFPA 1006 Chapter 12 (Trench Rescue) Operations and Technician Level Skills.
Trench Rescue Technician is an intensive 24-hour Trench Rescue class that provides hands-on training and real life scenarios allowing the student to gain confidence in this dangerous environment.
- Rescuer safety, understanding OSHA regulations involving trenches and excavations
- Assessing soil composition/configuration
- Cave-in evaluation
- Stabilization and shoring using wood
- Mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic shores with the use of trench rescue data sheets
- Victim rescue/recovery
- Incident termination.
- CMC School Certificate of Completion
- CMC Trench Rescue Technician Manual
- Trench Rescue Data Sheets
- CMC Shirt
- CMC Patch
NOTE: Your spot is not guaranteed until you are contacted by the CMC School confirming your enrollment. The CMC School administrator will contact you 45 days before the start date to confirm the class will be held as scheduled. We strongly suggest that you do not make any travel arrangements before that time, as classes are subject to cancellation.
EARLY $899 when registered and paid 45 days in advance
REGULAR $939 when registered and paid less than 45 days in advance
Limited to 12 students. We emphasize hands-on instruction and encourage participation by everyone in the class. Classes fill early, so register soon.