The Tactical Leg Bag allows a rappel rope to be mounted securely to an officer’s leg. The bag is out of the way when not needed, but in position for an emergency rappel. A descender and anchoring gear can be connected to the rope and stored inside the top of the bag. Wide Hook-and-Loop straps keep the bag from bouncing around when moving quickly.
- Designed to hold 200ft (approx. 60m) of 3/8-inch (9.5mm) rappel cord
- Includes stowable waist belt tether with quick connect buckle for securing the tactical rope bag to user’s harness waist belt, especially useful when bag is loaded with rope, i.e. 200ft rappel cord
- Leg straps secured and adjustable with 2 inch web and Velcro leg loops
- Reach-in bottom allows bag to be used easily from both ends
- Constructed from extra long-life 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon