The Rescue School Administrator is responsible for organizing and managing the administration, support systems and activities that enable the effective running of the CMC School. This position is responsible for working closely with the Rescue School Director and Rescue School Instructors to support their roles out in the field.
• Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining students’ records, class information, and processing registrations and other paperwork using an existing Microsoft Access database.
• Invoice customers and follow up on revenue collection.
• Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, and other external sources.
• Create and maintain meticulous files that include class schedules, pricing, logistics, insurance certification, host location, student information, and other relevant correspondence.
• Coordinate with IT, Customer Service and Marketing departments to support the Rescue School needs and facilitate information.
• Assist with Rescue School financial reports, using Microsoft Excel on a regular basis.
• Assist with establishing and reporting on annual school budgets and revenue targets.
• Provide updated information to Marketing for printed and electronic marketing materials.
• Maintain a General Calendar with class dates, locations and instructors; establish and monitor student confirmation dates and meet shipping deadlines for all class instruction materials.
• Oversee student enrollment, cancellation, transfer; send confirmation email to students prior to each class; ship completion certificates and t-shirts at the end of each class.
• Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
• Assist the accounting team with projects, such as data entry, excel spreadsheets, filing, and receiving daily mail.
• Assist with other projects as needed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
• Professional and highly polished written and verbal communication skills required to ensure effective interaction with coworkers and customers
• Consistent attention to detail and accuracy in all correspondence and record keeping
• Must be flexible, possess strong organizational skills and have the ability to manage multiple priorities and to meet strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
• Strong customer service skills required to ensure that all students have a first-rate Rescue School experience
• Must possess a willingness to tackle new assignments as required
QUALIFICATIONS (Education and experience)
• A degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
• 3+ years of related business experience required
• Intermediate computer skills required, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, as well as some Access experience.
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills and a professional attitude