The Harken Gas PowerSeat® Ascender has revolutionized working at height, providing the worker with the ability to ascend quickly, stay in position longer, and work in comfort. The PowerSeat provides quality, convenience, safety, and is the best solution for completing a work at height task on hand. The PowerSeat is simple to use and ideal for a wide range of applications, including: wind turbines, building exteriors, search and rescue—not only as a powered ascender, but also as a powerful portable winch or hauler. The portable unit weighs just 14 kg (31 lb), so it’s easy to carry around, yet strong, durable, and corrosion-resistant.
Fuel consumption varies with weight and usage. Motor is extremely efficient and only uses a few liters of unleaded gas with four-stroke mix for a full day’s work at height.
• Speed Control – Operates using a fail-safe dead man’s switch to control ascent speed, up to 15 m/min (49.2 ft/min)
• Ergonomic design – Designed to stay in an upright position, conserving operator energy by eliminating the constant adjustments needed to maintain work position
• Brake – Braking system controls descent and provides workers protection against free-falls. The encapsulating jaw cover protects fingers and clothing from catching in the winch
• Durability – Stainless steel load-carrying gears and pins provide strength and durability. Sealed gearbox and high-load ball bearings reduce friction under load, are corrosion resistant, and do not require lubrication
• Certification – Certified to EN13157:2009 (Machinery Directive Harmonized Standard) and independently verified by Bureau Veritas
|Option||Item||WEIGHT||MAXIMUM RATED LOAD (MRL)||MAXIMUM ASCENT SPEED||Price|
|Harken Gas PowerSeat Ascender||733515||14 KG (30.9 LB)||273 KG (601 LB)||15 M/MIN (49.2 FT/MIN)||$7,040|
|Harken PowerSeat, Mounting Kit||733291||$195|
|Harken PowerSeat, Short Tube||733538||$195|
|Harken PowerSeat, Long Tube||733936||$245|
|Harken PowerSeat, Seat Only||733362||$590|
|Harken PowerSeat, Control Arm Bracket||733989||$12.50|