A versatile, water-resistant, molle-compatible Pouch for carrying essential equipment. The Outback Pouch has velcro straps for attaching to packs, structures, or belts like the Waist Belt of the Outback Convertible Harness. Made for organizing and carrying personal kit, the Outback Pouch is sized for carabiners, cord, web, and rope devices. It features a zippered front pocket for cell phones and GPS, and provides gear loops on each end for stowing hardware when roped up. The Outback Pouch is a comfortable, streamlined tool for keeping important items close at hand.
- Compact, comfortable to carry, and made with water resistant X-50 fabric
- Carries personal gear like carabiners, cord, and harness components
- Molle compatible velcro straps attach to the belts, packs, or structures
- Zippered front pocket is sized to fit cell phones, keys, or GPS devices
- Gear loops on each side provide easy access to equipment when roped up