Organization and efficiency at its best. The Truck Cache is constructed of tough water-resistant 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon with padded sides to store and protect all the rigging hardware needed to set up a main and belay system. The cache carries like a briefcase using the sturdy molded split-apart handle and features hide-away shoulder straps so that it can be backpacked in on longer hauls. The bag can be quickly folded open on the ground or hung from the side of the vehicle using integrated gutter hooks. Pockets and hook-and-loop straps hold anchor straps attached to the CLUTCH or MPD, pulleys for mechanical advantage systems, Prusik cords, carabiners, and web. The cache is also designed to work with traditional RPM systems. A quick release strap down the center holds an XL Edge Pad, which also provides added protection down the middle for the hardware. A rear sleeve secures Ultra-Pro™ Edge Protectors. The cache fits efficiently in a truck compartment or behind the seat for quick access. Contents sold separately or available in our complete Rope Rescue Truck Cache™ Kit.
- Designed to carry complete CLUTCH or MPD system, or traditional RPM system
- Constructed from extra long-life 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon
- Clear-view sleeve to display agency I.D.
- Molded split-apart handle allows for comfortable carrying and loading
- Hide-away shoulder straps for carrying as a backpack
- Integrated gutter hooks allow the bag to be suspended from a vehicle