What do I need to bring to class?
- The items you will need to bring with you to class are a helmet, gloves, boots and rugged, comfortable clothing. You do not need to bring any other equipment. CMC instructors will provide the equipment needed for class.
- We advise you check the weather forecast before arrival. Raingear, sunscreen, etc. may be necessary.
- Please bring note taking materials such as a small notebook and pen or pencil. Using your phone or tablet is okay as long as it is not distracting to other students. (Note taking materials are not required, but are recommended.)
How will I know if a class is proceeding as scheduled?
- An email will be sent 6 weeks prior to the class start date informing students the class will proceed as scheduled. If the class is being cancelled due to low enrollment, students will be notified 6 weeks prior to the class start date.
What form of transportation do you recommend we take to get between class locations?
- We recommend that you rent a car or use Uber or Lift. We don’t advise relying on public transportation being that you may be moving to a different site each day.
What is the address of the class location?
- A logistics sheet will be sent 6 weeks prior to the class start date which will include the address of the training facility. Subsequent training locations will be announced on the first day.
What hotels near the training location do you recommend?
- Links to recommended hotels are listed on the class logistics sheet that will be emailed to students 6 weeks prior to the class start date.
Do you honor the GI Bill?
- We do not honor the GI Bill or any other government discounts.
How do I make sure I am enrolled in the class?
- Once you have provided us with a completed registration form and submitted payment, you are enrolled. If you would like further confirmation, you can contact Alexa Aparicio, our School Administrator, by phone or email.
- Phone: (805) 456-7194 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the easiest way to enroll in a CMC School class?
- The most convenient way to register for a CMC School class is to enroll online by visiting: https://www.cmcpro.com/school/calendar/
When should I buy my airline tickets and reserve a hotel room?
- We ask that you do not make any travel arrangements until 6 weeks prior to the class start date when we confirm the class will proceed as scheduled.
- What is included in the registration price?
- The registration price includes: a CMC Certificate of Completion, CMC course manual, and a CMC T-shirt.
Are there any prerequisites I need to complete before enrolling in a CMC Rescue School class?
- The only class that requires a prerequisite is our Rope Rescue Technician III class. You must complete one of our Rope Rescue Technician I/II classes before advancing into a Rope Rescue Technician III class. There are no prerequisites required for our Rope Rescue Technician I/II, Confined Space Rescue or Trench Rescue Technician classes.
If I am on the waitlist, how will I know if a space opens up?
- You will receive an email from our School Administrator informing you a space has opened.