CMC Podcast 11 - AZ Vortex (Part II of II) What does independent anchoring of the feet mean?
Contributors in this Episode
This episode discusses the question, ‘What does independent anchoring of the feet actually mean when using the Arizona Vortex?’ in a round table discussion with CMC School instructors.
We haven’t had a chance to perform the tests mentioned in this episode but plan to in the future. Please let us know of any additional testing that would be helpful using the contact form below.
17:23 What do the cam buckles on the hobbles slide at?
17:57 What is an average rearward skidding force of the back leg of an easel A-frame?
Join the Conversation
We appreciate listener feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or topics you’d like covered in future episodes of the CMC Podcast. You can also email us at email@example.com
- Many of the activities discussed in this podcast pose a very substantial risk of serious injury or death.
- Products and techniques discussed in this podcast are intended for use by specially trained professionals.
- Technical rescue, rappelling, climbing and the training involved are very hazardous activities. Each situation has its own unique conditions and must be evaluated by those present. Effective risk management comes from experience, proper training and good personal judgment.
- CMC is not liable for any damages arising from abuse or improper use of the techniques or equipment discussed in this podcast.
- Topics discussed are the ideas and opinions of each individual.
- Department protocol and regulations should always take precedent.