The all-new LEVR™ Descender
The Most Compact Escape System Available. Designed to assure rapid emergency egress with safe, controllable descent. Built around the new CMC LEVR descender, a next-generation device that uses its lever-shaped handle for improved descent control, fast and easy horizontal pay-out, reliable edge transition, and intuitive operation. The lower-profile LEVR System includes 50 feet of proprietary CMC Fire Escape Web, made of 100% Technora® fiber for strength and durability when exposed to heat and flame. The Web System’s flame- and temperature-resistant components also include new Flash.2™ Escape Anchor and the LEVR descender, all compactly organized into a durable Fire Escape Bag constructed of Nomex® fabric.
The Flash.2 Escape Anchor’s improved design adds additional strength, safety and efficiency to the entire Escape System. The anchor is UL certified to NFPA 1983 – Escape Use for all foreseeable loading scenarios, including tip loading the hook.
The bag attaches securely to a belt or harness with hook and loop, or by threading a belt through its integrated tunnel loop. For rapid deployment, connect the System to your escape belt or harness using the included tether.
Machined from aircraft-grade, high-strength aluminum, the device provides smooth and reliable edge transition, minimizing potential for hang-up at window sill. Engineered for quick, easy horizontal payout of web to allow fast egress from remote anchor points and to reduce impact force on escape anchor if shock loaded during the bailout. Ergonomic, low-profile shape optimized for use with gloved hand and features a non-slip handle surface.
• LEVR Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz)
• LEVR Dimensions: 158 L x 38 W x 31H mm (6.25 L x 1.5 W x 1.25 H in)
• U.S. Patent pending
LEVR Escape System features:
• LEVR design provides smooth and reliable edge transition, minimizing potential for hang-up at window sill
• Engineered for quick, easy horizontal payout of web to allow fast egress from remote anchor points
• Designed to reduce impact force on escape anchor if shock loaded during bailout
• Low-profile side carry bag designed for right- or left-handed deployment
• Fire Escape Web™ is constructed from 100% Technora® fiber for high strength and heat resistance, and dramatically reduces space required for storage
• Ergonomic design features non-slip grip
LEVR Escape System includes:
• LEVR descender reeved with 15.2 m (50 ft) of 11 mm Fire Escape Web™ (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – FR Escape Web)
• Flash.2 Escape Anchor (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Escape Use)
• Nomex® fabric waist carry bag (designed for right- or left-handed deployment)
• ProTech™ Aluminum Auto-Lock Carabiner (UL Classified to NFPA 1983 – Technical Use) with sewn Kevlar® fiber tether.
Note: Custom carry bags, including our cartridge-style escape bags, are available to your specification. Please contact our Customer Support Team for more information.
Visit our blog post for more information on product operation and evaluation.
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||WAIST BAG||LEVR COLOR||NFPA RATING||3 SIGMA MBS||Price|
|1.1 KG (2.4 LB)||BLACK NOMEX® FABRIC||RED||ESCAPE USE||13.5 KN (3,034 LBF)||$495|