Episode 28 - The Podcast Podcast with Ronin Rescue Cast and Med-Tex Services
Contributors in this Episode
A Podcast of Podcasts! Podcast hosts Doug McElmury, of the CMC podcast, Mark Pfeifer, of the Ronin RescueCast, and Christopher Feder, of Rescue Connection LIVE!, sit down for a round table discussion.
16:58 MTS interview with Kathy Gill
50:19 MTS Aerial Ladder Episode with Kelly Byrne
53:05 Ronin Cantilevered Tripods
Join the Conversation
We appreciate listener feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or topics you’d like covered in future episodes of the CMC Podcast. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many of the activities discussed in this podcast pose a very substantial risk of serious injury or death.
- Products and techniques discussed in this podcast are intended for use by specially trained professionals.
- Technical rescue, rappelling, climbing and the training involved are very hazardous activities. Each situation has its own unique conditions and must be evaluated by those present. Effective risk management comes from experience, proper training and good personal judgment.
- CMC is not liable for any damages arising from abuse or improper use of the techniques or equipment discussed in this podcast.
- Topics discussed are the ideas and opinions of each individual.
- Department protocol and regulations should always take precedent.