Episode 3 - OFCA 91 | CMC GRIMP North America Recap Mini-Series
In this CMC GRIMP North America 2022 recap, we are joined by members of OCFA 91 from Orange County, CA: Team captain, Aaron Creager and team members Dan Blaul, Chris Johns, Chris Linton, Tommy Olvera, and Sebastion Rodreguez. The team reflects on their lessons learned and the variety of confined space scenarios at GRIMP NA, saying: “It shows the range that this competition can have; as complex as the Wing Void problem to as simple as the patient packaging in the SKED and Confined Space Drill. This competition is all about learning and getting better, and making your program better, and your team better.” Hear more details in the full podcast, available now.
Join the Conversation
We appreciate listener feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or topics you’d like covered in future episodes of the CMC Podcast. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Many of the activities discussed in this podcast pose a very substantial risk of serious injury or death.
- Products and techniques discussed in this podcast are intended for use by specially trained professionals.
- Technical rescue, rappelling, climbing and the training involved are very hazardous activities. Each situation has its own unique conditions and must be evaluated by those present. Effective risk management comes from experience, proper training and good personal judgment.
- CMC is not liable for any damages arising from abuse or improper use of the techniques or equipment discussed in this podcast.
- Topics discussed are the ideas and opinions of each individual.
- Department protocol and regulations should always take precedent.