Episode 2 - Magic Valley Paramedics | CMC GRIMP North America Recap Mini-Series
In this CMC GRIMP North America 2022 recap, we are joined by the entire Magic Valley Paramedics Special Operation Rescue Team from Twin Falls, ID: Team captain, Chad Smith, team evaluator Theron Thomas, and team members Isaac Baker, Gerald Dillman, Adam Enock, Stan Flint, and Brian Stone. They discuss the technical challenges they faced, and were overheard saying, “We are going to be able to serve our patients every day so much better because of our experiences at GRIMP NA”. Listen-in to find out why, and hear about what they learned.
Join the Conversation
We appreciate listener feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or topics you’d like covered in future episodes of the CMC Podcast. You can also email us at email@example.com
- Many of the activities discussed in this podcast pose a very substantial risk of serious injury or death.
- Products and techniques discussed in this podcast are intended for use by specially trained professionals.
- Technical rescue, rappelling, climbing and the training involved are very hazardous activities. Each situation has its own unique conditions and must be evaluated by those present. Effective risk management comes from experience, proper training and good personal judgment.
- CMC is not liable for any damages arising from abuse or improper use of the techniques or equipment discussed in this podcast.
- Topics discussed are the ideas and opinions of each individual.
- Department protocol and regulations should always take precedent.